Spencer provides a broad range of business law services.
Spencer has appeared at every level of the Court hierarchy from the Supreme Court to the County Court. Most recently he has appeared in disputes concerning the supply of telecommunications services, search engine optimisation (SEO) services, share ownership, director’s duties and employee competition. To find out more about Spencer’s contract dispute resolution service click here.
Business and Commercial Law Advice
Spencer has considerable experience advising clients on a range of commercial contracts. Before becoming a barrister Spencer trained as a solicitor with a leading international law firm (Blake Dawson, now Ashurst). Following the introduction of the direct access (public access) scheme Spencer has, as a direct access barrister (public access barrister), provided his services direct to a number of corporate clients. Examples of recent projects include:
- drafting an agency and distribution agreement in respect of online car servicing;
- advising on a dispute about a consultancy agreement with a senior employee;
- drafting an online marketing agreement;
- negotiating a complex outsourcing agreement governing the provision of HR Services with a major international brand;
- drafting a contract governing the sale of oil refinery equipment;
- advising on and drafting a digital commerce agreement;
- drafting a frawework contract governing the provision of transport services;
- advising on and drafting various web design and marketing contracts.
For more information about Spencer’s commercial law services click here.
For more information about Spencer’s contract drafting services click here.
Spencer strives to provide practical solutions which meet his clients’ needs, which are clear, and which can guide his clients’ developing business relationships. Spencer’s experience representing clients in court enables him to give pragmatic, commercial and above all realistic advice on legal problems and solutions. His hands on experience in court allows him to assess clearly and accurately the risks and advantages presented by particular contracts or situations.